You can know that Minecraft has many features as you can play in single-player mode and multiplayer mode also. It depends on the user only because if you like to play with friends or anonymous players then you can use multiplayer mode. There are many ways in this game that make its multiplayer mode easily connect with other players.
We have mentioned Two option which helps you connect with other players in multiplayer mode.
- Use LAN (Local Area Network) – Offline Server
- Online Server
There are different ways for different devices to connect with other players in multiplayer mode and these two mostly work for Windows, Android, or Xbox.
1. Use Via LAN (Local Area Network)
In this option, You don’t need to connect to the internet and make sure that all players are connected to the same network.
For Example – If you using an Android device, One player can open its “hotspot” and all other players have to connect to the same hotspot. After that one person can run the world.
Follow Steps For Connecting Multiplayer Via LAN option
If you want to use LAN for connecting in multiplayer mode, Then make sure that all players are connected to the same network or server (read the above example). Also, One player has to run the game and other players will join after running games.
Steps For Starting Multiplayer Mode Of Minecraft Via LAN Server
- Open Minecraft and click on the “Play” button.
- Now it will show two options: Create New World and One Icon which indicate that you can edit the current world after clicking on that icon.
- After that click on “multiplayer” and Make sure that you have enabled “ Visible to LAN Players” before connecting in multiplayer mode.
- Now the One who is going to create a game and wait for other players until they connect in-game.
Steps To Join Multiplayer Mode Of Minecraft Via LAN Server
- After creating a game by the host player, Another player has to join the game.
- Click on the “Play” Button shown after starting the game.
- Now Open the “Friends” list and click on any player available on the same LAN Server.
These are very simple steps for connecting multiplayer mode via LAN Server. So, Whenever you feel lonely in-game. Ask your friends or play with any anonymous players for improving your skills and learn new things while playing.
2. Multiplayer Mode Of Minecraft Via Online Server
Minecraft has three default servers (Mineplex, InPvP, and Lifeboat) which are available on Minecraft’s online server every time. There are many other online servers that are created by different players of Minecraft.
You can join any server by just clicking on your preferred server. Also, you can create your external server for a personal team up with friends and mates or allow anonymous players around the world to play on your server. You have to click on “Add Server” fill in all necessary details and create your own online server.
After that, you can add your friends or any anonymous player if you want to play with strangers.
There are many other ways that work to play multiplayer in Minecraft because this game is available for all devices like Linux, Windows, Android, macOS, etc, So it has a different version for different devices.
Note: Get the latest version of the Minecraft game on your android and windows devices for free but there are some paid features that you have to buy for real money. All this information is collected from various sources available on the internet.
Minecraft has other versions for its users like Minecraft Realms, Minecraft Dungeons, Minecraft Earth, and Minecraft: Education Edition. Get the real experience of this world-famous game and start creating your own world. For Feedback and Queries, You can use our Contact Us Page.